Leadership Educator Notebook
*The Leadership Educator Notebook is currently being revised. If it is a required textbook for your program, or there is another reason that you need a copy before the revision is complete (likely 2020), please contact email@example.com.
The Leadership Educator Notebook contains dozens of lesson plans and background articles used for teaching the National Outdoor Leadership School leadership curriculum and comes in both an English and a Spanish Version.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Defining Leadership
- Chapter 3: Expedition Behavior
- Chapter 4: Competence
- Chapter 5: Communication
- Chapter 6: Judgement and Decision Making
- Chapter 7: Tolerance for Adversity and Uncertainty
- Chapter 8: Self-Awareness
- Chapter 9: Vision & Action
- Chapter 10: Valuing Inclusion and Diversity
- 2009 edition
- Desk Edition size: 8.5"x11"