Risk Management Notebook
From the NOLS Library, the Risk Management Notebook is a practical guide for managing risk through leadership. This book includes experiences by thoughtful and dedicated professionals who have made risk management in the outdoors an important responsibility.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Preparation and Plans
- Chapter 2: Team Building and Communication
- Chapter 3: Behaviors and Attitude
- Chapter 4: Decision Making and Judgement
- Chapter 5: Risk-Management Curriculum in the Field
- Appendix A: Case Studies
- Appendix B: Travel Plan Template
- Appendix C: Evacuation Report Template
- Appendix D: SOAP Note Template
- 2005 edition
- Desk edition size: 8.5"x11"