Oral Rehydration Salts
These rehydration salts, made from the standard World Health Organization formula, should be a part of every travel kit!
The combination of salt (as Sodium Chloride, 3.5 g. and Trisodium Citrate, Dihydrate, 2.9 g.), potassium (as Potassium Chloride, 1.5 g.) and glucose (Anhydrous, 20 g.) enhances the ability of the large intestine to absorb fluids. Includes instructions.
- World Health Organization (WHO) Formula.
- Safe, economical alternative to IV therapy or pre-mixed solutions
- 2% glucose solution to promote sodium and water absorption
- Durable, lightweight pouch makes storage or travel practical
- Formulated with trisodium citrate to enhance product solubility
- 27.9 gram packets