NOLS Wool Sweater
In honor of our 50th anniversary, NOLS partnered with Twizel to make this limited-edition wool shirt in the image of Paul Petzold and his early students.
- The heavy wool classic boasts the original NOLS logo on the shoulder
- Comes in grey heather twill and red heather twill
- Wool was woven by Milior, a century-old Mill in Pistoiese, Italy known for generations of artistry and technology in spinning, warping, weaving, and finishing fine wools
- Miracle fiber wool will regulate your body temperature thanks to its complex hollow fiber
- Anti-microbial, stays warm when wet, and is highly breathable and insulative
- 80-percent wool/nylon shirt was sewn in Oakland, California