River Educator Notebook
The River Educator Notebook helps NOLS instructors to hone many of the practices and teaching methods that have proven to be effective on successful NOLS river expeditions.
This text contains commonly agreed upon educational goals and curriculum content. It identifies key points of instruction, provides popular teaching techniques, and suggests some helpful resources.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Leadership
- Chapter 2: Environmental Studies
- Chapter 3: Outdoor Skills
- Chapter 4: Group Travel
- Chapter 5: Teaching Considerations
- Chapter 6: Boating Skills
- Chapter 7: River Rescue
- Desk Edition size: 8.5"x11"