NOLS Wilderness Ethics
This book is an important resource for understanding the challenges facing wilderness in the U.S. today. Completely revised and updated.
- Explains environmental ethics and their relation to managing wildlands
- Introduction to relevant federal agencies and legislation
- Examines various perspectives on difficult ethical questions
- Believes land management must be informed by a well-developed wilderness ethic
- Authors delve into problems in environmental ethics
Revisions and new text:
Jennifer Lamb and Glenn Goodrich
Original text by:
Susan Brame and Chad HendersonåÊ
Copyright å© 1992, 2006 National Outdoor Leadership School
Dimensions: 5.25" x 8.25 x 0.75"